The R3 Hotel Policies
Our Cancellation Policy:
- The R3 Hotel requires a 72-hour notice prior to any regular cancellation.
- The R3 Hotel requires a 7-day notice prior to any cancellation for any event or holiday.
A 1-night deposit is required at the time you make your reservation. All major credit cards, debit cards and travelers checks are accepted. A major credit card is required for all reservations (personal checks are not accepted). An advance payment is required upon check-in. Holiday and Special Event periods may require 'minimum stays', and/or a pre-payment of your last night (this payment is non-refundable).
Please Note: All Holiday and Special Event rates are the same as weekend events.
- The R3 Hotel is dog friendly (no other animal is allowed please).
- We ask that your dog be Well Socialized , Clean, Trained and Vaccinated to be around others.
- As a courtesy to other guests, we ask that you NOT leave your dog alone in your room if it suffers from any type of “separation anxiety”.
- If your dog soils or damages your room in any way, you may be charged an additional Cleaning Fee of $150.00 or more.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entrance to any dog.
- No dogs are allowed in our “Allergy Free Zone”…Rooms 17, 18, 19 & 20.
- Smoking (tobacco only) is permitted in Designated Areas.
- Smoking of any kind is NOT PERMITTED in any Guest Room.
- The use of any type of Marijuana is NOT permitted on hotel grounds.
- Smoking in your room may result in an additional Cleaning Fee of $150.00 or more.